A lifelong space geek, Anne Wainscott never forgot meeting John Glenn in her early twenties in Ohio.
Since then, she has covered every aspect of the space industry, from U.S. space policy and DoD satellite priorities, to the new space economy and the coming of space tourism.
- More than a decade covering how innovators are pushing the envelope in space, from spacecraft and launch to experiments in microgravity
- Researching the future role of lasercom in space for the ISS National Lab
- Writing a Congressional position paper on successfully transitioning ISS operations to a commercial model
- Overseeing corporate PR for more than a decade at EMS Technologies, an aerospace engineering company now owned by Honeywell
- Promoting faculty research breakthroughs for Georgia Institute of Technology in areas such as 5G energy harvesting, new fabrication techniques in conventional Li-ion battery manufacturing, ultrasound energy to treat brain diseases and graphical modeling to better identify cells and understand the mechanics of diseases.
Anne’s science-writing credentials resulted in her being admitted into the National Association of Science Writers.
Leverage Anne to better communicate why science and space matters in your organization. Capitalize on the world’s fascination with the forces shaping a new space economy and humankind’s journey back to the moon and beyond.