Stories matter. The best stories move people and inspire action. The best writers never stop learning or honing their craft.
I’ve spent my career as an entrepreneurial storyteller. Building on my foundation in journalism, I’ve served as a news reporter in the Arabian Gulf, covered the Olympics and Wimbledon and, more recently, the new space race. In 2019, I earned my certification in proposal writing while managing all the commercial proposals for a top 10 security firm.
Why hire me? I get the power of telling stories well, and how to get your message heard, whether it’s reaching investors, customers, prospects or other influencers.
…Compliant, concise and customer-focused proposal writing
…Marketing, social/digital and PR campaigns
…Tech/science writing specialties
…. Interviewing chops: from senators to CEOs and space explorers
- Two decades running own communications firm, working with well-respected organizations across aerospace, technology, government, public health, executive education and non-profit sectors
- Extensive experience crafting reports, articles, fact sheets and press materials for CDC program offices and national centers
- Over a decade overseeing public relations for a publicly held engineering and aerospace firm
- Nearly a decade covering trends and technology for national space and aviation publications Read more space content
- Author of two non-fiction books – family health memoir and Atlanta moving guide
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor of Science in Journalism, high honors, Ohio University
- Graduate Certificate, Communications Management, Rutgers State University
- Post-college Journalism internship, Gulf Daily News, Bahrain, National Council on U.S.-Arab Relations
- APMP Foundations-level certification (May 2019)