Stories matter. The best stories move people and inspire action. The best writers never stop learning or honing their craft.
I’ve spent my career as an entrepreneurial storyteller. Building on my foundation in journalism, I’ve served as a news reporter in the Arabian Gulf, covered the Olympics and Wimbledon and, more recently, the new space race. In 2019, I earned my certification in proposal writing.
Why hire me? I get the power of telling stories well, and how to get your message heard, whether it’s reaching investors, customers, prospects or other influencers.
…Individual and organizational brand consulting
…Compliant, concise and customer-focused proposal writing
…Marketing, social/digital and PR campaigns
…Award-winning technology and science writer
…. Interviewing chops: from senators to CEOs and space explorers
- Two decades running own communications firm supporting world-class clients
- Extensive experience as content strategist
- PR track record elevating brands of startups, research institutes and publicly held tech firms
- More than a decade covering trends and technology for national space and aviation publications
[Read Anne’s space writing.]
- Author of two non-fiction books – family health memoir and Atlanta moving guide
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor of Science in Journalism, high honors, Ohio University
- Graduate Certificate, Communications Management, Rutgers State University
- Post-college Journalism internship, Gulf Daily News, Bahrain, National Council on U.S.-Arab Relations
- APMP Foundations-level certification (May 2019)